Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Bissinger's Fig Balsamic Truffle 75% dark chocolate








About: If you review what I've written about Bissinger's chocolate elsewhere, you'll know I like them. Like all converts, I'm a bit of a zealot. When you start out scoffing at expected quality of a manufacturer and discover they're pretty great, you can't help but toot about it loudly. That's what happened here.


Flavor: The chocolate here is 75% cocoa mass, but I'm sure the bar overall isn't 75% cocoa mass - the fig-ish filling is sweet and surely drops the overall cocoa mass percentage. That filling is indeed sweet, and flavorful, so this bar is not for the sweet-averse

Texture: Smooth, creamy, excellent.

My rating: 8.8,  on the scale of 1-10, where 10 means 'mind shockingly good' and 1 means 'would not bother'. Give me more!




Back to the list of bars

No comments:

Post a Comment