Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hachez 88% Orange cocoa d'arriba









About: The more Hachez chocolate that I eat, the more excited I become about it. At the upper echelons of quality, the differences between bars is subtle. But this bar is world-class excellent. Go get some. Now!


Flavor: Full flavored and very smooth. Many high cocoa content bars are bitter or sour, but this bar is flavorful without any unpleasant "oh I must suffer through this sour bit to get to the chocolate flavor" going on. It's Just the right level of sweetness (IMHO), with a nice follow through that leaves you satisfied and wanting more.The orange flavor comes through strongly, and mixes with the very (very!) full chocolate flavor with a long flavor profile.

Texture: Very very very smooth. Wow.


My rating: 9.5  on the scale of 1-10, where 10 means 'mind shockingly good' and 1 means 'would not bother'. I was mind-numbed. This is amazing chocolate.




Back to the list of bars

No comments:

Post a Comment