Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Dagoba 59% Caco Organic Chocolate: Laveder Blueberry







About: Dagoba Chocolate is marketed, like so many other brands, as a "guy makes chocolate and gets passionate about it and starts a business and baboom!" I'm wiping a joyful tear just now as I write about it, but it's a good story and one that makes me want to buy stuff from them. The fact that they sell cocoa powder  and feature recipes on their web site and generally seem like chocolate enthusiasts is a marketing plus. 


Flavor: Well... it's 59%, so it's run sweet. But there are textures here from the blueberries, and a nice full flavor profile and a pleasant experience. I think I'd rather go for something darker, but I can't complain.

Texture: It's okay. I like creamy chocolates, and this is on the just-ever-so-slightly brittle side.

My rating: 7.5  on the scale of 1-10, where 10 means 'mind shockingly good' and 1 means 'would not bother'.




Back to the list of bars

No comments:

Post a Comment